Excel Impact has a brand new full-time & direct-hire Staff Accountant position available in our North Miami Beach, FL location. Excel Impact is experiencing a 600% 3-year growth rate, and have been named to Inc’s Fastest Growing Companies in America list two years consecutively! Because of this growth, we are looking for an individual to join our team who has an accounting skillset and is self-motivated, detail-oriented, and has a desire to be a key member in an established, but growing company. If you feel like this describes you, please read on!
Excel Impact is looking for a talented individual who will be responsible for general accounting, financial closing and reporting, payroll assistance, and other various accounting functions. The position will work with the organization, across all levels to gather information, generate various reports, and ensure compliance with all company financial reporting and accounts payable/receivable requirements. See additional responsibilities below:
- Managing Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable in Bill.com
- Using Salesforce to manage Clients and Vendors billing
- Running all AP and AR month-end reports
- Staying on top of overdue invoices and proactively reaching out
- Managing receipts and keeping track of all documentation
- Reconciling bank accounts with QuickBooks online
- Running monthly, quarterly, and annual financials including P&L, Balance Sheet, etc.
- Coordinating with Clients and Vendors for AR and AP setup
- Managing cash-flow and other financial metrics
- Internally coordinating with appropriate teams to resolve billing discrepancies
- Paying annual notices and state fees
- Overseeing general payroll (payroll is outsourced)
- Coordinating with CPA to update employee compensation
- Coordinating with CPA to schedule bonuses, etc.
- Responsible for on-boarding paperwork of all new employees
- Managing software which highly automates employee on-boarding process
- Sending out and making sure all employee agreements are signed and filed
- Making sure new employees are set up for payroll
- Occasionally coordinating of employee travel accommodations (hotel reservations, flights, etc.) as well as the reimbursement and verification of expense reports charges.
- Sending out client holiday gifts, employee appreciation gifts, etc.
- Understanding of basic CRM software and core AR and AP principals and best practices
- Proficiency with QuickBooks Online
- Prior experience with Bill.com is beneficial
- Budgeting, Financial-Forecasting, and project management skills are beneficial
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively
- High-energy, self-motivated, and driven – we are looking for a team member, not an employee
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills (be prepared to discuss and describe these skills)
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Preferred: 2+ years of experience in related field. Additional considerations will be given if previous position(s) was within an advertising or online marketing industry
- Excel Impact is an online advertising and customer acquisition firm with a focus on the insurance industry
- Founded in 2013 with three members, and have since grown the team selectively to a talented team of 15
- Named 500’s 19th Fastest Growing Company in the United States for 2017 (11,368% 3-year growth). Also named to 2018 Inc’s list in 2018 as the 15th Fastest Growing Insurance Company in the United States (594% 3-year growth)
- We specialize in online customer acquisition with a focus on Medicare, Health, and Final Expense insurance
BENEFITS OF JOINING OUR TEAM
Your opinion and ideas matter, and by joining Excel Impact, you will get to be part of a team where all voices and ideas matter and can also help shape the direction of the company. Excel Impact has a close-knit team where communication, cooperation, and creativity are the foundation of everything we do. The office and work environment reflect the individuals that comprise it, with a work hard/play hard mentality and a fun, upbeat, fast-paced culture. You will have state-of-the-art computer hardware and software within a modern office space. To go along with all of these, you can begin with, and be fueled by all of the coffee and office snacks that you heart desires!
PAID TIME OFF
- Six personal days
- Two weeks paid vacation (e.g., ten weekdays)
- Statutory holidays paid time off (generally seven days per year)
- Day After New Years
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day After Thanksgiving
- Christmas Day
- Base salary
- $1,000 self-improvement budget each calendar year
- Health insurance credit
- Business travel possibilities
- All tools to succeed are provided
- Free water, coffee, and snacks
- Opportunity to make a difference
- Updated modern office environment
- Bonus opportunity based on performance
READY TO APPLY?
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please apply online.